Back in December 2017, I had the opportunity to attend Mahindra Racing’s Promotional Event in which they announced their innovative new partnership with Japanese semiconductor manufacturing company, Renesas. There, I was fortunate enough to meet and converse with former Formula One driver Nick Heidfeld, who is currently competing in the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship. We spoke about the new season, what brought him to Mahindra Racing and also the first ever Zurich ePrix!
- Formula E 2018 Berlin ePrix: Five Things We Learnt
- My Time In The Ameo Cup And What I’m Looking Forward To – Pavneet Singh Sheetal
- What does Felipe Massa’s Move To Venturi Mean For Formula E?
- Opinion: Andretti Formula E Replace Struggling Blomqvist With Veteran Sarrazin
- Formula E 2018 Paris ePrix: Five Things We Learnt