In my previous post, I covered the teams and riders who will compete in the forthcoming MotoGP season. In this article, I will cover all the races of the 2017 season with the circuit on which they will be held, the date and also some information about the 9 different winners of last season and the races which they won.
1. Grand Prix Of Qatar : Losail International Circuit – March 26
2. Gran Premio Motul de la República Argentina : Termas De Río Hondo – April 9
3. Red Bull Grand Prix of the Americas : Circuit Of The Americas – April 23
4. Gran Premio Red Bull de España : Circuito De Jerez – May 7
5. HJC Helmets Grand Prix de France : Buggati Circuit, Le Mans – May 21
6. Gran Premio d’Italia : Mugello Circuit – June 4
7. Gran Premi Monster Energy de Catalunya : Circuit De Barcelona Catalunya – June 11
8. Motul TT Assen : TT Circuit Assen, Netherlands – June 25
9. GoPro Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland : Sachsenring – July 2
10. Monster Energy Grand Prix České Republiky : Automotodrom Brno, Czech Republic – August 6
11. NeroGiardini Motorrad Grand Prix von Österreich : Red Bull Ring, Austria – August 13
12. Octo British Grand Prix : Silverstone – August 27
13. Gran Premio di San Marino e della Riviera di Rimini : Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli, Italy – September 10
14. Gran Premio Movistar de Aragón : Motorland Aragon, Spain – September 24
15. Motul Grand Prix of Japan : Twin Ring Motegi – October 15
16. Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix : Phillip Island Circuit – October 22
17. Shell Malaysia Motorcycle Grand Prix : Sepand International Circuit – October 29
18. Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana : Circuit Ricardo Tormo – November 12
From the looks of the pre-season testing in Sepang and Phillip Island, it seems like Repsol Honda, Movistar Yamaha and Ducati Corse will be the teams that will challenge for the World Championship. Maverick Viñales looks to be a strong contender for Marc Marquez’s World Championship along with Valentino Rossi, Dani Pedrosa, Andrea Dovizioso, Jorge Lorenzo and the defending World Champion himself.
Get ready for an action packed 2017 season, full of drama, excitement, competition and above all another season of top class racing!
The 2017 season commences In Qatar on March 26 and will finish on November 12 in Valencia. Viewers in India can watch MotoGP exclusively on the Ten Network.
Liked this article? Don’t be shy! Tell your friends about it!
None of the images used in this article belong to me. Credits to whomsoever they may belong to.